HSJ Partnership Awards 2024
The Health and Care Act cemented collaboration and partnership working as the key success factor for the future sustainability of the NHS. The HSJ Partnership Awards are therefore not just a celebration of success stories but also a platform to shape the future of our new integrated health and care system.
Entering the awards programme shines a light on your essential role in strengthening our healthcare system and will ensure the crucial contributions of the private and third sector is recognised and celebrated at a national level.
Previous entrants have said that winning has provided a stamp of approval from the NHS instrumental in securing future projects. As ICSs move from planning to delivery, enter now to secure your position, and remain the partner of choice throughout.
Why should you enter?
- Gain a stamp of approval from the NHS for your hard work and success stories, and be nationally recognised as a leading supplier in your sector
- Demonstrate how you deliver value for money and efficiency to ensure you are front-of-mind as ICSs select their long-term suppliers
- Develop a clear evidence base that will ensure you stand out from your competitors and support future business development opportunities
- Strengthen bonds with existing clients by jointly submitting and celebrating success
- Present to a diverse judging panel of NHS decision-makers and leaders and gain useful feedback to support future business development
- Compete for coverage of your awards entry across HSJ’s online platforms and social channels
- Compete for a chance to feature your project in the dedicated HSJ Partnership Awards e-supplement on hsj.co.uk, and be seen by over 120,000 subscribers
- HSJ Partnership Award winners are automatically shortlisted for the wider HSJ Awards programme –providing a second chance to win, and even greater exposure
Who should enter?
Entries are welcomed from private and third sector organisations delivering services and projects in partnership with the NHS. NHS organisations are also able to submit in partnership with a private or third sector organisation, however NHS-only collaborations should be entered into our other Awards programmes.
Wilmington colleagues get ‘Future Ready’May saw another inspiring Learning at Work Week at Wilmington. The company ran a special programme of activities to promote learning cultures at work and the benefits of continual learning. Read More
Axco Insurance Information Announces Inaugural Global Insurance Week
Axco’s Global Insurance Week will bring together professionals from around the world, who work in the crucial multinational insurance sector.Read More
Wilmington plc concludes the sale of MiExact
Wilmington plc has sold its mortality data business, MiExact, for an enterprise value of £9.6 million, to Information Services Bidco Limited.Read More