Sustainable business growth at Wilmington is driven by our three integrated strategic objectives:
Organic growth and GRC market expansion
Investment in our business
Active portfolio management
We progress our strategy by drawing on our core competencies to embed a set of unique characteristics into all of our brands.
These characteristics define our competitive advantage, allowing us to offer a complementary range of solutions to help our customers navigate the complexity of the ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
We focus on investing in operational excellence to accelerate our growth ambitions by achieving the best-in-class approach to managing technology and data, sales and marketing, people, and product development.
Wilmington characteristics: what makes us unique
- Digital capabilities
As a fully digital enterprise, we demonstrate best in class digital capabilities including:
- Delivery platform agnostic
- Multi-device enabled
- Excellence in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) solutions
- Digital front and back office
- Data enabled
Our businesses are data enabled, allowing them to provide unique insight and innovative solutions to their customers, driven by:
- Unique methods of data collection, measurement, integration, and analysis, supported by dynamic user interfaces
- Proprietary data and bespoke services
- Differentiated offering
Our businesses occupy strong positions in the markets they serve, exhibited via the following credentials:
- Market leaders – within the top three Unique products with owned IP
- Strong brands valued highly by customers
- Attractive markets
The markets in which we operate present opportunities for sustained growth:
- Macro fit with Wilmington’s core markets
- Micro fit with a growing end-user base in which our solutions are integrated into customer systems
- Strong product and revenue model
Our product and revenue model drives value by targeting the following actions:
- Identifying attractive economics
- Prioritising repeatable revenue streams
- Leveraging success across the portfolio to maximise the benefit of synergistic potential
- Strong leadership
Our businesses are led by individuals who are best placed to accelerate their growth, evidenced by their core competencies:
- Experts in their field, aligning sector specific knowledge to product development and delivery
- Innovators seeking to embrace change to deliver bespoke customer solutions
We have the best people working for Wilmington, doing their best work with us. We care about them, include and empower them. Our people are supported, developed, recognised and rewarded fairly.
We have unique market leading products, with a
highly differentiated offering, valued by our clients and accessible to all.
We delight our customers with every interaction. Our business development approach puts customers first. We constantly scan the horizon to expand into new markets within the GRC framework and work with our clients on new bespoke products and services.
We have best in class digital front and back office solutions, driving efficiency within the business and delivering an excellent user (client) experience that is both multi device enabled and platform agnostic. We have innovative and unique products and data and the ability to offer bespoke products and services via dynamic user interfaces.