This is an accessibility statement from Wilmington PLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Wilmington PLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Wilmington PLC:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Include people with disabilities in our design and testing processes
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Wilmington PLC is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
Our goal is to meet and exceed the requirements of WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance and we have applied some Level 3 success criteria where images of text are only used for decorative purposes and re-authentication after a session expires does not cause a loss of any data input by our users.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Wilmington PLC. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Wilmington PLC:
- Phone: +44 (0) 20 7490 0049
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 5th Floor, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London. E1 8QS
- Postal Address: Accessibility Steering Group, Head Office, 5th Floor, 10 Whitechapel High Street, London. E1 8QS
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wilmington-group-plc/
Tweet us on Twitter: @wilmingtonplc
We try to respond to feedback within 48-72 hours..
Accessibility of Wilmington PLC relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Wilmington PLC , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the website:
- Video transcript inaccuracies: Embedded videos may have closed captions and transcripts with inaccuracies in the text because the original content may have excluded closed captions or transcripts, or used an automated service which introduced errors.. We continue to audit all of the embedded digital content on our websites to add or replace inaccurate captions and transcripts. Please contact us if you need an alternative format in the meantime.
Wilmington PLC assessed the accessibility of Wilmington PLC by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
For formal complaints, please contact the Accessibility Steering Group via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was created on 8 February 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.