Wilmington recognises excellence in Compliance
In their 20th anniversary year, ICA are excited to be launching the inaugural ICA Compliance Awards. After an unprecedented period of change, there has never been a better time to recognise the outstanding achievements, innovation and teamwork in financial crime and regulatory compliance.
Across 16 categories, these awards offer the chance to showcase the very best individual talent and wider organisational achievements.
- Celebrate the achievements of your people, organisation and network
- Gain recognition for best practice and innovation
- Enjoy the competitive edge of being an inaugural award winner
- Receive global exposure across ICA communications channels
The Awards will take place on 19 May 2022 where a special guest will announce the winners on a night that will be sure to be one to remember. There will be options to attend the event in person or join virtually.
Entries will be reviewed against the following criteria:
- Spirit - The challenge and context within which the submission is set, alongside the goals and targets (whether quantitative or qualitative).
- Collaboration - The way in which the initiative/activity was conceived and delivered, focussing on the human aspects of inclusion and the provision of a variety of perspectives in order to achieve the desired outcome.
- Courage – The hurdles which were faced during the initiative and the way these were successfully overcome.
- Outcome - The benefits realised from the point of view of various stakeholders (the firm, customers, regulators, for example). These could include financial rewards but less tangible aspects should also be considered (satisfaction, improvement, UX, efficiencies, empowerment or enhanced risk management for example).
- Adoption - The dissemination of the success in terms of how the initiative/activity has been recognised, embedded or replicated as a benchmark of best practice. This may be internally within an organisation, or more widely.
To find out more head to the awards launch page.
Shout out to our charity walkers on International Day of Charity!
September 5th is International Day of Charity... #WeAreWilmingtonPlcRead more
Mercia Group: Cultivating Connections
Mercia Group's recent Engagement Day proved to be a vibrant and insightful event...Read More
HSJ Partnership Awards 2024
Now open for entries, the HSJ Partnership Awards are not just a celebration of success stories but also a platform to shape the future of our new integrated health and care system...Read more